Company DescriptionCommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Supplier Performance Management Program. This position will manage daily activities related to the ongoing management of the program, will interact with cross-functional stakeholders and manage the process for a defined set of suppliers.
- Monitor supplier performance for key suppliers across multiple business divisions.
- For assigned suppliers; monitor, analyze and report on trends, make recommendations for improvement, and track ongoing progress
- Assists in developing performance metrics, surveys, and scorecards aligned with organization priorities
- Work in partnership with category leads to integrate performance data into category
strategies for relevant categories and suppliers
- Facilitates Visa Supplier Surveys and Scorecards to track preferred supplier performance, risk issues, and more.
- Assists in facilitating Quarterly Business Reviews with Visa Executives, Supplier Account Teams, Strategic Sourcing Leadership and all relevant stakeholders.
- As needed, act as the liaison between Visa Risk Stakeholders, Sourcing, and others for the socialization and resolution of key supplier risk or performance issues.
- 3+ years of experience as a Supplier Management professional or in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in Supplier/Vendor Management within the Technology or Financial Services sector.
- A basic understanding of the supplier marketplace with focus on indirect suppliers
- Familiarity with Procurement/Sourcing processes and methodology
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action
- Knowledgeable about contract terms and conditions, SLAs, Supplier KPIs, and more.
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence at a senior management level both internally and externally
- Superior analytical, statistical, problem solving, and relationship management skills
- Strong organizational and presentation skills, including an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and SharePoint
- Demonstrated thought leadership and the aptitude to think creatively and to identify new ways to approach old problems
- Ability to identify and pursue multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver superior results
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree in business preferred
- Professional accreditation in sourcing, procurement or supplier management a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.