Analyst, Supply Chain (Job Number: 024502)
Anderson DC - 101 ALLIANCE PKWY
101 ALLIANCE PKWY
This is a very exciting time at Walgreens. We're taking our products and services to the four corners of the world as part of the Retail USA division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc., the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Walgreens Boots Alliance was formed through the combination of Walgreens and Europe's Alliance Boots in December 2014, bringing together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted health care services dating back more than 100 years each.
Today, Walgreens is the neighborhood drugstore and retailer that makes health and happiness simpler, easier and within reach. And, we remain a trusted wellness provider offering convenient access to important health services, such as immunizations and an array of pharmacy services that can help patients improve their health. To our team members, Walgreens represents a unique opportunity to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment.
Join us at Walgreens and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we all call home. Job Summary
Responsible for providing moderately complex analysis of information, problems and/or data of a moderate scope, where analysis requires a review of a variety of factors. Works under general supervision and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Analyzes and reports on the impact of current or proposed solutions. Assists in driving change as needed. Job Responsibilities
- Performs moderately complex analysis of information, problems, and/or data under general supervision. Makes recommendations for the review of more senior staff members.
- Tracks, monitors and measures the benefit of implemented solutions for moderately complex issues, applying company policies and procedures in the resolution of a variety of issues. May also perform gap analysis.
- Communicates perceived risks to senior staff members and leadership with recommendations for mitigation.
- Computes metrics involving moderately complex issues.
- Develops, analyzes and disseminates moderately complex reports.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships to work collaboratively. Shares knowledge with the team.
- Resolves moderately complex issues.
- Receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Recommends streamlined processes and process improvements to more senior staff members. Assists in driving change as needed.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 1 year of experience or internship experience in a supply chain or business role OR Bachelor's Degree and successful completion of Walgreens Supply Chain Co-op Program OR a High School Diploma/GED and at least 4 years of experience in a supply chain or business role.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.