- Position will be onsite in San Jose, CA. In the office minimum 4 days a week. The role MUST be physically situated in San Jose
- No travel required
- Anticipated for 7 months+ with quarterly renewals, extension beyond this period possible depending on need and funding.
1. BSc Level Qualification
2. Project management experience in a Operations environment
1. Customer Support experience
2. Transactional operations experience and issue resolution with regards software licensing
3. Knowledge of Cisco Smart Licencing and Smart Accounts
4. Good communications skills
- Provide (Reactive) account setup support to drive account setup for orders that have a Mandatory Smart Account requirement. Ensure order lines from the daily Smart License Report, that have assignment issues, are addressed within 1 Business day. Customer/Cisco Team reach-out and follow-up where necessary. Track all SO#-LN issue cases, per quarter.
Provide Smart Account Support ¿ Address customer issues such as Account modifications (Change account names, add users), Account setup issues, User access management, Move from Holding to Customer and Customer to Holding, Provide Demo Accounts.
- Smart Support - L1 support requests - Ensure L1 Smart Account and Smart License cases are addressed on a daily basis. Track all L1 cases, per quarter. Work with internal teams, GLO, IT, Business units to address.
- Smart Licensing Provisioning ¿ ensure entitlements are correctly assigned to the End Customer Smart Account. Ensure all Smart License provisioning remedy cases are created within 1 Business day, and track to conclusion. Track all cases, per quarter, with issue created date, case creation date, and case addressed dates.
- Smart Metrics ¿ Ensure that all Team metric activities are maintained on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis.
- The Software supply chain group manage the adoption of customer smart accounts and smart order line fulfillment
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.