We are starting up a new cGMP sterile manufacturing facility with CVS Health! This is a great opportunity to utilize your analytical chemistry experience to create a new program from the ground up.
As the Senior Analytical Chemist , you will be responsible for the development,validation, qualification, and implementation of analytical test methods in support of process development, GMP production, and stability testing with particular emphasis on UHPLC methods.
* Develop robust and efficient UHPLC methods for a broad range of compounds.
* Generate and execute equipment and method validations and qualifications.
* Identify, evaluate, and procure analytical equipment and reagents.
* Prepare scientific reports and documents,present analytical findings, and use scientific literature to solve advanced technical problems. Review data generated by other analysts.
* Prepare and review SOPs, test methods,scientific reports, and other GMP/regulatory documentation.
* Independently apply scientific knowledge(both theoretical and practical) for the resolution of analytical chemistry problems.
* Mentor and train junior chemist and scientist and act as an analytical chemistry resource for other staff.
* Participate in project management activities including create and meet objectives for timelines, budgets, and project goals.
* Troubleshoot analyses and equipment and performs investigations.
* Perform routine testing when required.
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a Fortune 7 company and national leader in the home infusion and enteral fields. This is uniquely rewarding opportunity putting your skills and experiences to work supporting an innovative specialty pharmacy operation.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare or https://www.youtube.com/user/CVSPharmacyVideos
A little about us: