- Minimum experience of 3-5 years in sample management or in logistic operation linked to analytical laboratories.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new functions.
- Organization and communication skills.
- Highly autonomous but able to work with a team.
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Quality control experience (Analytical R&D or Commercial QC).
Manages GSP samples for the Rockville Analytical R&D group.
In the context of Quality by Design implementation and multi-centric organization, the GSP Manager-Rockville will:
- Manage samples between the Rockville Analytical R&D group and :
1- the two main development groups DS & DP
2- the third parties (CMO/CRO and academics)
3- Belgium Analytical R&D group
- Centralize and manage GSP samples (storage, traceability, integrity)
- Support the Rockville Analytical R&D group for samples request and shipment
- Collaborate with Analytical R&D Belgium to create and implement harmonized ways of working for samples management
- Centralize and manage a sample management data base for the Rockville Analytical R&D group.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.