- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in logistics operations linked to analytical laboratories equipment management and EHS.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new functions.
- Organization and communication skills
- Highly autonomous and also willing to work with a team.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Quality control experience (Analytical R&D or Commercial QC).
- SAP knowledge.
The Lab Support & EHS Technician manages laboratory equipment and related documents in collaboration with Laboratory & Archiving Operations (LAO - PIO) in support for Rockville Analytical R&D group.
- Manage with LAO and local management the installation of Rockville Analytical R&D laboratories
- Support the Analytical R&D group for equipment management (order, IQ/OQ/PQ, maintenance,
qualification and verification activities, troubleshooting)
- Organize training related to analytical equipment according to local procedure and contribute to
improvement and harmonization of local procedure
- Liaise with local LAO for infrastructure and maintenance operations
- Generate and maintain KPI in a harmonized approach with other Analytical R&D group
- Centralize and manage deviation and CAPA related to analytical equipments
- Implement EHS requirements for Rockville Analytical R&D group in collaboration with local EHS management
- Promote Good Scientific Practice implementation for Rockville Analytical R&D laboratories
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
A little about us:
We are a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to help people to do more, feel better and live longer.