In this role, you would be developing and maintaining analytic productsincluding reports and data models to ensure success of key strategicinitiatives. You will also work with business partners on the analyticdevelopment team and other areas to solve complex data problems. You willprimarily responsible for designing and developing the analytic data layers aswell as Data Strategy and Data Manipulationprocesses to support analysis and reporting
- Designing and building scalable data models and Data Strategy and Data Manipulation processes to support analysis and reporting.
- Utilizing SQL, writing queries to generate the output, performing routine maintenance, and addressing special requests.
- Following software development cycle for designing new analytical models, datamarts, reports, dashboards. Proactively interacting with business users and gathering business requirements.
- Designing functional and technical documents.
- Designing prototypes and get it approved from business users.
- Typical prototype would include database design and optimization, architecting tables, views, stored procedures, and visualizations using Tableau or MicroStrategy.
- Building and automate final model/dashboard in production. Automation would include designing SSIS packages/jobs, schedule scripts and error logging /handling code.
- Maintaining the solution on an ongoing basis and updating code as and when required.
- Supporting existing analytical work products and updating them based on various enterprises IT initiatives such as database migration, member/ client platform migrations and source system migration/consolidations.
#analytictalentRequired Qualifications:To be considered for this important and highly visible opportunity in our fast paced environment, you must have: At least 2 years of post graduate, paid work experience with Hadoop A minimum of 5 years of post graduate, paid work experience doing SQL coding on Teradata/Oracle/SQL Server; 2 years of experience with Business Intelligence platforms such as MicroStrategy., Tableau and advanced experience in data model design. You will also have demonstrated experience in working on cross functional initiatives with business partners and other analytic colleagues Preferred Qualifications:Healthcare experience preferred. Education:Bachelor’s degree in a Data Analyst driven role. Education in Management Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related technical field is preferred Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/