IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring Senior (Sr.) Consultant with subject matter expertise in Analytics and Data Strategy. You will be managing large, complex solutions from beginning to end. In this dynamic role, you are the 'face' of the project, teaming with colleagues at every turn and providing timely project updates to the client. You will be responsible for:
- Uses analytics & complex business modeling to assist clients to determine their business issues, develop their strategy, and recommend solutions to drive business value.
- Uses in-depth consulting skills and business knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyze client business issues, formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions.
- Facilitates client discussions to gather underlying data and analytics requirements. Documents key deliverables associated with the overall strategy and delivery phases of large scale data and analytic programs.
- Create new methods for Big Data and lead teams that are developing accelerators
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population. CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role. CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.