PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 with at least 2 years of relevant Analytics experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Managing global delivery-related services and solutions;
- Managing change and/or organizational transformation; and,
- Identifying, evaluating, building and implementing new cross-territory business processes and procedures, including managing and executing projects and/or developing relationships.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Teaming across territories, including conducting calls and responding to email queries across global time zones;
- Communicating effectively to all levels within an organization, both in writing and verbally;
- Performing in an environment of change where maintaining effectiveness while managing multiple and shifting priorities and communicating changes to all parties is paramount;
- Working in the Analytics industry and estabhlishing and maintaining relationships with Partners and Directors;
- Working independently, scheduling and organizing work effectively and being flexible as needed;
- Utiilzing Microsoft Office Tools (emphasis on PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google) proficiently to design, implement and manage dashboards, socrecards, schedules and reports;
- Being a self-starter and self-motivator; and,
- Multi-tasking, working on time constraints, and meeting deadlines.