Posted: December 13, 2016
Reference ID: 492031769
Title: Analytics Manager
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an Analytics Manager near Glendale, CA. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As an Analytics Manager you will be responsible for creating strategic business value to win in the marketplace by solving business problems using statistical and analytical methodologies as well as leveraging current tools and analytic reports to reinforce fact based decision making. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Analytics Manager position include:
• Advocate for business decisions grounded in a comprehensive risk and opportunity assessment.
• Enable team to deliver insights to support delivery of financial and strategic objectives.
• Proactively seek to optimize Marketing levers across brands and categories.
• Proactively collaborate with cross-functional and external experts to support business strategies.
• Ensure integration across the Market Intelligence function to leverage the scale and increase speed via effectiveness.
• Measure performance on the ability to use statistics to help achieve business goals.
• Advance consumer and marketplace analytic efforts and play a meaningful role on syndicated and custom research projects.
• Drive various advanced data modeling techniques to identify trends that suggest new marketing and business opportunities and follow through with the recommendation of key strategies to leverage opportunities.
• Measurement of success of in-market execution (e.g., marketing communication, sales initiatives, etc.)
• Leverage strategic assets to create a non-monetary, reciprocally valuable relationship with suppliers, motivating above-and-beyond support and true partnership.
• Utilize suppliers to create the most efficient processes to increase the speed of deliverables.
• Minimum of Bachelor Degree. Statistics, Economics, or Applied Mathematics preferred.
• 5-7 years analytical experience with a CPG company
• Proven track record of independently managing analytics in a high performance culture
• Must possess strong drive for results
• Strong communication and presentation skills
This is a long-term temporary opportunity. Pay for this position is up to $100/hour depending on experience.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Analytics Manager job near Glendale, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled