PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our Operations consultants help clients realize competitive advantage from operations. This high performing team translates business strategy into effective operations to drive both growth and profitability. Specific areas of focus include product innovation and development, supply chain, procurement and sourcing, manufacturing operations, service operations, and capital asset programs and operations.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar quantitative discipline
Demonstrates thorough knowledge of, and proven success with a role, executing various aspects of the business or information technology-related client engagements and/or projects within a professional services environment, including knowledge of an industry or functional domain and expertise in at least two of the following areas:
- Statistical Analysis and Techniques
- Customer, Product and Pricing Analysis
- Business and Operations Analysis within marketing, operations, or risk analysis using quantitative techniques
Demonstrates significant experience working with analytical models or techniques and the ability to apply such methods to an applicable challenge within the larger field of expertise. This background should include:
- Visualization techniques and tools
- Advanced analytics techniques (regression, simulation, etc.)
- Applicable sources of external, internal or new data sources to support analytic methods and visualization techniques
- Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Customer an industrial Products and Services, Manufacturing or Telecom Industries.
Demonstrates thorough skills and/or proven success in a role participating in consulting-related projects within a professional services environment that utilize creative thinking skills and individual initiative, including the following:
- Analyzing large and complex data sets, including a demonstrated thorough aptitude for conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Collaborating and contributing as a team member: understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
- Identifying and addressing client needs, building relationships with clients, developing requests for information, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks, communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks, researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry and technical matters, utilizing problem-solving skills, and communicating effectively in written and verbal formats to various audiences (including various levels of management and external clients) in a professional businessenvironment;
- Coaching and collaborating with associates who assist with this work, including providing coaching, feedback and guidance on work performance;
- Understanding how the application of analytical techniques correlated to business value;
- Being able to select the appropriate analytical techniques for the problem at hand.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.