Our clients are game changers. We're looking for sellers who can keep up.
At IBM, our clients have the future in mind. Our job is to help them get there. As part of IBM's analytic sales team, you will work with clients as they transform organizations and entire industries, which means you have a hand in changing how the world works. We're driven by more than just selling solutions. We want our clients to succeed. IBMers can access our entire organization to develop original ideas that help clients create the world they imagine. We use breakthrough analytic solutions and Cloud platforms to help businesses extract critical insights and transform how they serve their clients.Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Analytics helps enterprises transform by embedding information-based insights into every process, decision and action. IBM delivers deep big data and analytics capabilities that scale and address a wide range of business use cases and industry challenges.Who you are:
Analytics Portfolio Sales Representative's
Your responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and new clients in your territory. The Analytics Portfolio Sales Representative brings competencies and value propositions to their clients, and uses all the organization to solve client problems with appropriate analytic solutions.What you'll do:
How we'll help you grow:
- Account and Client Relationship Management, Sales and Software License and SaaS Subscription Revenue.
- Annual Target Revenue and Signings - Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue and signings targets with an emphasis on pricing greater than your competition due to greater value for your clients.
- Sales strategies- Align IBM analytic solutions with the client's strategic objectives - Develops account plans to ensure revenue and signings target delivery and sustainable growth, relationships in new and existing clients.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes strong management and CXX relationships based on knowledge of client requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Client Activities - Actively understand each client's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Negotiate access to key decision makers and facilitate meetings with IBM executives.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Develop a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceeds quota, and keep abreast of every prospect in your territory.
- Business Planning - Develop cooperative closing strategy and tactics with sales management.
- Build and share best practice sales and negotiation skills, sell value, and up sell and cross sell to client base.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate client and pipeline information.
You'll have access to all the technical and sales training courses you need to become the expert you want to be. You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor. You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.Skill Set
- Proven ability to articulate and deliver compelling, industry-focused solutions and value in one or more of the following strategic industries: Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Travel, or Transportation
- In-depth knowledge of market in order to connect market trends to the IBM analytics portfolio to position compelling transformation solutions to clients
- In-depth business development, sales and/or consultant experience
- Strong collaboration and negotiation skills with ability to lead the collaborative process with both the client leadership and IBM's sales leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills at all levels of an organization
- Strong background in Open Source data and analytic solutions
- Driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence in everything they do
- Ability to build and maintain positive business relationships with peers and clients
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.