GE Global Operations
Global Operations Enterprise Data Management
GE Global Operations is GE's shared services organization.
We deliver processes in every business and every region around the world. In
Finance, Supply Chain, Tax, Commercial Operations, HR Operations, EHS,
Enterprise Data and IT, we are simplifying the way we work to create better outcomes
at lower cost for GE and our
We foster rewarding
career opportunities that expand horizons, enhance skills, and maximize
We strive to
be the world's best shared services operation, enabling GE's strategy by
delivering for our customers, businesses, investors and employees.
Find out more athttp://www.ge.com/careers/global-operations/cincinnati
GE offers a great work environment, professional
development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Analytics Program Leader
Data & Analytics
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Analytics Program Leader will be a hands-on thought leader who will be responsible for helping to develop the strategy and implementation of the GE Global Operations master data management initiative. The ideal candidate should be process oriented and have a collaborative working style.
You will support all program management aspects of the GE Global Operations Master Data Management Initiative.
In this role, you will:
Actively work with cross functional teams including IT SLT and key stake holders to drive Global Master Data management hub initiatives
You will work with the MDM IT leader to prioritize requirements based on customer need. Think of yourself as a common thread across the multiple layers of the stack, tying them together, to provide a compelling product to our customers.
Qualified candidates should have broad exposure Enterprise program management, Support, and Operations.
* A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
* A minimum of 10 years of professional experience with managing enterprise scale application implementations
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Two years minimum of hands-on program management experience with one or more MDM systems (ex. Informatica, Talend, Siebel UCM)
* Demonstrated customer focus - evaluate decisions through the eyes of the customer,
* Ability to establish trust, credibility and rapport to influence executives, technical and non-technical team members
* Continuously measures deliverables of self and team against scheduled commitments
* Effectively balance different and competing objectives
* Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
* Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
* Energetic, technical innovator who will bring their expertise along with a keen drive to learn new technologies
* Possess an operational mindset to build out processes to digitize operations
* Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure
* Strong interpersonal skills: verbal, written and listening
* Demonstrated sense of ownership, urgency and drive
* Build strong customer relationships and create processes with customer viewpoints
* Experience with Big data development is a plus
* Experience with Predix / Amazon AWS / Cloud technologies is a plus
* Experience with Elastic Search is a plus
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.