Absolutely No 3rd Party Vendors. Must work on W-2!!!!!!!
ADM iOS/Android Developer Lead:
The Solutions developer will be engaged in all phases of the development lifecycle including: requirements gathering, specification review and approval, working with interaction designer, application architecture, collaborating with external teams to make applications work together, application implementation and debugging/troubleshooting, fixing defects and supporting test team, application deployment and maintenance, scrum and agile concepts, refactoring, working closely with our business partners, writing clear maintainable code that works, documenting using wiki, continuous integration, unit testing, code reviews, automated builds and functional.
• Complete development assignments on time with an appropriate level of quality to support project efforts.
• Concurrently participate in multiple technology projects from concept to implementation, and through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
• Act as a primary point of contact for development projects with other technology teams.
• Provide business teams input into project requirements, design and other critical project documentation.
• Ability to manage several support developers; provide leadership, guidance, mentorship
• Responsible for exceptional verbal and written communication including:
• Project risks and issues
• Project status
• Triage technical issues and lead teams toward solving problems.
• Create work estimates based on technology concepts and requirements documentation.
• Support project releases.
• 5+ years of combined software/application development experience
• Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
• Experience developing mobile applications using Objective C, Java or C#
• Created 1 or more applications available in Apple's AppStore or Google's Android Market
• Experience with the following is highly desired:
• Familiarity with Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
• Familiarity with how to optimize code for phones, testing with phones, challenges with phones
• Experience with GIT source control management.
• Experience consuming SOAP web services
• Advanced communication skills with the ability to clarify application requirements via phone/email with business partners in addition to relying on technical requirements documentation
• Have experience working on successful co-located delivery teams
• Have experience and a passion for test-driven development
• Experience delivering products across multiple releases
• Experience with automated acceptance/regression testing
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.