• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience developing Digital & Content/Digital Front End User Interface
• Minimum of 1-years’ experience with AngularJS and/or other frameworks
• Minimum 2 years’ experience with Rich Internet Applications (RIA) and Single Page Application projects
• Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience, technical application design skills, interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for frontend web applications
• Minimum 1-year experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.), including cross-browser compatibility
• 100% Travel as projects require
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Marketing / Advertising / Interactive Design / Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• Experience working at an advertising, design, consulting agency, web startup
• Experience on mobile development teams and/or application/web development
• Knowledgeable of UI Design methods and testing
• Experience with eCommerce and content management systems (Hybris, AEM, etc.)
• Working experience with Version control (SVN and GIT)
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Working knowledge and understanding of multi-platform/multi-browser compatibility (IE 8+, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) on Mac, PC, tablets and mobile devices
• Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines (W3C)
• Knowledgeable of the MEAN Stack and/or FULL Stack
• Working exposure and knowledge of server and client side development
• Have a passion to solve complex development problems and produce the highest quality code while striving to push the technical boundaries of online applications
• Experience in client facing consulting and heavy coding as an individual contributor
• Contribution to OpenSource and a working GIT Hub Account
Professional Skill Requirements
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.