Anti- Money Laundering Quality Assurance Associate
The Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Quality Assurance Associate performs all quality assurance (QA) tasks related to suspicious activity decision investigations for all Business Units to ensure potentially unusual or suspicious activity/transactions are appropriately identified, documented and filed. Additionally, the AML QA Associate will escalate any suspicious activity investigation that has not been decisioned appropriately within the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML framework and company policies and procedures.
- Review Suspicious Activity Reporting decisions to ensure that decision framework is appropriate and thorough
- Review Suspicious Activity Reports to ensure that all appropriate fields in the SAR form are filled out correctly, SAR narrative is thorough and appropriate levels of supporting documentation were obtained and maintained within Actimize
- Document activity that is out of compliance with BSA regulatory guidance
- Document activity that is out of compliance with AML Policies and Procedures
- Assist Quality Control (QA) Manager with developing QA reporting and metrics
- Assist QA Manager with maintaining QA Policies and Procedures
- High school diploma, GED, Equivalent certification or military experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) investigative experience
- At least 2 years of Anti-Money Laundering experience
- 1 year of Quality Assurance experience, or 1 year of Quality Control Audit experience
- Bachelor's Degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.