As an AML/BSA Project Manager, you will manage projects related to critical compliance initiatives for Crowe clients.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business, mathematics, computer science or other comparable field
(2) 5+ years managing software development projects in a matrix environment, preferably within the banking industry or comparable large company/consulting organization
(3) Experience in managing AML projects including consent order remediation, AML System Implementation projects, AML tuning engagements is highly desired
(4) Manage/coordinate activities of a project team, provide day-to-day direction to project resources, and drive the project forward to successful completion
(5) Contribute information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, develop project plans and drive project milestones towards successful completion
(6) Establish an effective communication plan with the project team and key stakeholders and ensure that proper documentation, status reports, and change management occurs throughout the course of the project
(7) Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to quickly adapt to ever-changing business questions and needs
(8) Excellent interpersonal relationship skills and ability to cultivate and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of an organization
(9) Ability to work independently, drive progress with very-little guidance and short turnaround times
(10) Liaise with each of the project leads to monitor and manage progress; review, combine and summarize project updates into a weekly program update for Senior Management
(11) Identify risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
(1) Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (CAMS), or Project Management Professional (PMP) professional certification
(2) Team-oriented with experience working with diverse teams
(3) Adept at working in varying environments
(4) Supervisory, Management and/or Team Leadership experience
(5) Experience submitting written or oral reports to senior management and audit committees including findings, analysis, conclusions, and recommended actions
(6) Business development and sales experience
(7) Experience working with top 100 banks
(8) Experience working in a professional services or project-based environment
(9) Understanding of AML requirements and regimes for other non-US jurisdictions
(10) Experience working with AML systems such as Actimize, Norkom, Mantas is a plus
Willingness to travel 60% or more annually.
Visit Crowecareers.com and find out what it's like to work with people who love what they do!
Locations: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Indianapolis, Columbus, Grand Rapids.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values®,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.