AP Officer - Perrysburg Night (Job Number: 024528)
Perrysburg DC - 28727 OREGON RD
28727 OREGON RD
Description Job Summary
Monitors traffic and activity to ensure protection of company assets. Identifies potential risk and actual exposure to merchandise loss. Prepares incident reports and reports on information contrary to the best interest of the company. Job Responsibilities
- Monitors traffic (foot and vehicle) into and out of company property to ensure effective protection of company assets. Monitors activity in secured areas that are on company property, making sure all security procedures are being followed. Monitors operation of facility equipment and devices to ensure effective protection of company assets.
- Identifies potential and actual exposure to merchandise loss to minimize company's profit loss and effectively protect company assets. Identifies security and safety risks that may indirectly or directly affect the well being of employees. Observes, reports and acts on any information regarding potential and actual loss of company assets.
- Effectively operates asset protection systems to protect company assets.
- Demonstrates a basic working knowledge and understanding of Distribution Center and Transportation operations to help achieve asset protection goals and objectives. Develops a comprehensive knowledge of Company, Distribution Center, and Asset Protection policies/procedures.
- Conducts audits within the Distribution Centers and reports audit discrepancies.
- Prepares comprehensive, timely, and detailed incident reports on all inquiries regarding potential and/or actual profit loss, physical security, and safety matters.
- Reports any information, which appears to be contrary to the best interest of The Company, Distribution Center, and Asset Protection even though such information may not be directly related to asset protection matters.
- At the direction of the Asset Protection Function Manager/Supervisor may assist in investigations on all issues identified as causing potential and actual company profit loss or policy/procedure violation.
- Establishes and maintains communication avenues to ensure that established asset protection goals and objectives are being met.
- Maintains an awareness of developments in the security industry that relate to role responsibilities/functions, and integrates them into own practices. Maintains a professional image at all times consistent to Company, Distribution Center and Asset Protection standards.
- Thursday through Monday 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
Qualifications Basic Qualifications & Interests
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- High School Diploma / GED and at least 1 year of experience in a security/asset protection role.
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending / implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships within a team.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience with security systems
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.