Client Onboarding and Support Manager
Visa has built the world's premier payments networks with advanced processing and value added services. "Visanet" is capable of handling more than 50,000 transactions per second, with convenience, reliability, and security, including fraud protection for consumers and guaranteed payment for merchants.
In response to the accelerating pace of change in the payments industry, Visa is extending its network, opening access to payment capabilities, and encouraging participation by new stakeholders in the payments ecosystem. To do that, we are unbundling our products, rationalizing them into consumable services (APIs and SDKs), and opening them up to a broader set of stakeholders through Visa Developer. Visa Developer enables financial institutions, merchants, strategic partners, and independent software vendors to more easily use our network, value-added services, and data assets. Through a best-in-class online developer experience and supporting expert services and tools, developers will be able to readily discover, access, integrate, and test what they need from Visa to create new and innovative solutions for their customers.
This role within the Visa Developer Product organization will be expected to utilize their expertly honed client engagement skills and technical expertise to own client onboarding and support. In addition, he/she must be highly collaborative, bring a structured approach to planning, understand mediation and facilitation skills, have a passion for payments, and have an ability to communicate complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Participate in the development of Visa Developer client onboarding processes and documentation for new API's
- Communicate and coordinate with clients about the onboarding processes and documentation
- Verify the documentation submitted by clients for Visa Developer onboarding
- Participate and contribute to the Visa Developer Governance process, including executive presentation preparation
- Responsible for client screening and vetting processes, including legal and regulatory reviews as part of the Visa Developer Governance Process
- Provide technical support to clients for onboarding and credential management
- Familiarity with web development and support tools
- Experience in troubleshooting complex web applications, API gateways, integration and environment issues (REST and SOAP web service calls, SSL Mutual Authentication, oAuth)
- Understanding of SaaS Enterprise architecture principles and experience with web service based systems
- Manages trouble tickets by prioritizing, researching and resolving tickets, including interacting directly with clients as needed
- Participates in on-call rotation for production support
- Works with Engineering to validated Product onboarding procedures and ensuring smooth production releases
- Assists in the development of Knowledge Base articles resulting from ticket trends and training needs
- Multi tasks and switches focus as needed
- Organizes workload efficiently and effectively
- Prioritizes and meets strict deadlines with continual attention to detail
- Makes sound decisions using good judgment and problem solving skills
- Provides excellent interpersonal skills working with external clients
- Experience managing client onboarding in a large corporate environment, understanding of roles and responsibilities various stakeholders involved in a typical on-boarding process
- 6-8 years' experience in technical pre-sales and production support
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.