Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The APO Master Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring system integrity, output data validation, and daily deployment optimizer runs. Responsibilities include business continuity, user profiles, system solution enhancements and process improvement.
* Maintain key supply planning master data for all SAP/APO systems and reconcile SAP Core interface issues. Monitor system results to ensure master data settings are driving the desired results.
* Run deployment optimizer daily and evaluate output to ensure data integrity. Develop scorecards, implement initiatives, generate and distribute ad hoc reports.
* Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify business process and systems issues, developing sustainable solutions to those issues in functional area of responsibility.
* Perform data analysis and make recommendations to improve organizational structures and operational drivers pertaining to customer master data.
* Coordinate the mass maintenance of all master data elements in SAP ECC/APO to ensure data accuracy and system integrity.
* Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Advanced level English
* 4 years of analyst level experience with SAP ECC/APO systems
* 2 years of analyst level experience with supply planning
* 2 years of experience with coordinating project management
* Advanced knowledge of MS OFFICE (Excel, Access, Power Point) and Viso
* Travel requirement-10%
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.