What you’ll be doing...
The App Self-Serve Manager will lead and execute projects to drive service transactions on the My Verizon app. This manager will be accountable to deliver results and KPI on service transactions impacting all areas of the business. This person is operations focused, analytically driven, results oriented and has an advanced understanding of digital user experience concepts. We are seeking a talented person who thrives at the intersection of operations, marketing and product. The ideal candidate will have a strong on-line or app self-service background.
- Manages highly complex strategic projects for self-serve enhancements for the My Verizon app
- Responsible for the identification, design and development of service enhancements for the app platform
- Responsible for ongoing review of My Verizon app platform to drive strategic initiatives to implementation through effective evaluation and communication of the opportunity
- Project Manage the development and ownership of the interface from concept to implementation through user story development
- Leads and facilitates requirements sessions with key stakeholders and capturing project requirements
- Develops innovative user interface design, graphics optimization, navigation, site layout and usability design
- Responsible for increasing sales traffic to app sales functional flows
- Capable of rapidly prototyping and demoing planned functionality to executive leadership and other key stakeholders
- Own projects with considerable scope and/or complexity with significant impact on customer experience
- Communicate a clear perspective on the bigger picture app self-serve roadmap and the prioritization of your individual projects
- Monitor performance/health of application to quickly identify trouble spots
- Work with digital analytics to define and optimize metrics and dashboards to measure self-serve flow engagement, transactions and conversion rate
- Create buy-in for the self-serve strategy within the app with internal and external partners
- Clearly and efficiently communicate the strategy and status to senior management
- Must be passionate about emerging mobile trends and stay on the leading edge of new technologies to create the best customer experience
What we’re looking for...
- BA/BS degree with MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years professional experience in digital operations with backgrounds in sales, strategy or products
- 5+ years’ experience in internet sales and marketing and self-serve strategy
- 3+ years’ team leadership experience leading a team of marketing professionals to proven results
- Online or app user experience and design concepts and best practices
- Experience with app marketing or operations is preferred
- Understanding of the Android and iOS application marketplace and ecosystem a plus
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment
- Knowledge of the ATG/Endeca platforms and environment
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Ability to understand and create financial business cases
- Experience in writing world class requirements documents and strong facilitation skills are required.
- An understanding of the Verizon Wireless self-serve portals is a plus
- Outstanding communicator with a keen ability to simplify complex concepts and build consensus across teams and organizations
- Must be organized and able to juggle numerous shifting projects and priorities from day to day
- Strong logic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.