An Appliance Repair Specialist job in Louisville, KY is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role, you will be working directly with customers via phone to help them troubleshoot issues with their home appliances, coordinate the ordering of the appropriate replacement parts and the subsequent service call to make the repair. You will need to have appliance repair experience and strong customer service skills for this role. You will play a key role in our customer's mission to complete service call fixes with the right fix the first time, every time. This position pays $18 per hour.
Appliance Repair Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Identifying future scheduled calls with potential for parts intercept based on call description
• Working with end customer to verify issue, make and model of appliance
• Working with field technicians to direct first time service call completion
• High School diploma or GED
• Appliance Repair experience is a must
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Understanding of fundamentals of electricity and interpretation of schematics
If you are interested in this Appliance Repair Specialist job in Louisville, KY then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com or contact Scott Johnson at 502-715-4440 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.