This position is a product manager role responsible for leading a team responsible for sales on one of our web properties. Responsibilities include monitoring/ improving sales performance, app engagement, optimal customer experience and operational execution. The perfect candidate for this role is a results driven leader accountable for driving sales conversion rate. The position will have responsibility for delivering bottom line results and a best-in-class customer experience.
- Lead team to deliver transformational sales results for one of our digital properties
- Develop talent management programs to develop the skills of the digital team to become leaders in the mobile e-commerce industry
- Develop forecasts and be accountable to meet sales targets
- Partner with key stakeholders, IT, POS, Supply Chain, Care, CRM, etc to drive channel engagement
- Develop a 6-12 month roadmap to implement a best-in-class commerce experience with an understanding of directional platforms such as ATG/Endeca/Adobe/Pega
- Be a Digital evangelist within the company to ensure that the importance of the digital customer experience is adopted across all channels and functions
- BA/BS Required or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Strategy or eCommerce
- Minimum 3 years of management experience; proven experience leading team in high pressure environments
- Experience driving business requirements through an Agile Development work cycle
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and flex with changing business needs
- Ability to conduct meetings, evaluate issues, provide solutions, and drive aggressive timelines
- Proven track record managing remote employees and contractors
- Effective oral, written communication and report presentation skills to Director level and higher executives.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.