Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
As part of the Technology Center, the Technical Application Consultant will work with the implementation team to provide support around integration requirements for Kronos Workforce Central Suite.
- Resources will have to be able to communicate clearly and be able to read specs.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Integration Team Leader, communicating and understanding goals required to complete required tasks on time and budget.
- Work in fairly complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution, as well as product integration, solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- 0-3 Years' experience
- Experience utilizing PC application software (MS Office)
- Be self-sufficient/motivated but be able to work as part of a team
- Ability to translate requirements into working re-usable solutions
- Demonstrated communication/consulting skills - written and verbal (internal and external facing)
- Bachelor's degree
- Travel up to 50%
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.