Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
Kronos Workforce Ready (WFR) is an exciting division of Kronos which has experienced incredible growth over the past few years. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level by enhancing your payroll systems knowledge and improving your customer consulting skills then this is the job for you! We are seeking talented payroll professionals who are interested in being part of our dynamic, fast-paced environment and are eager to develop their career and make a difference for Kronos. Take a look at the responsibilities and qualifications below to learn more!
As a consultant with our team you will do the following:
- Engage with our clients to understand their business needs regarding the TLM (Time & Labor Management) application
- Leverage your TLM knowledge to consult on best practices and assist clients in designing and building a solution that meets their needs
- Utilize your technical aptitude to re-configure our software solution
- Work cross-functionally and amongst a team on new client implementation, upgrade, and change order projects related to the TLM software
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to Kronos customer
Individuals looking to be a part of our talented team should possess the following:
- Experience with TLM is preferred
- Minimum of two years of TLM experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Proven history of success with customer service
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.