- Minimum 2 years’ experience with extensive knowledge of programming skills including Microsoft .NET or C#
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Advanced understanding of relational database design and theory
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Active Directory Federation Services experience
- Minimum 1 years of Knowledge of authentication and authorization technologies including ADFS v1-3, SAML 2.0, WIF, Oauth 2.0
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Windows PowerShell scripting
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Object-Orient Design Patterns and use cases for applying them
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in systems development or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and/or AWS preferred
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in creating detailed solution design documents diagrams Microsoft Word Visio
- Ability to work on site at the lab in the Chicago office 4 days per week
- Travel After Hours
- Ability to travel domestically internationally, as required
- Ability to support operational escalations after hours weekends on rotation basis
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.