A Backend Developer job in Palo Alto, CA is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role you will be primarily responsible for contributing to the codebase of key ocmponents, protocols, and other interfaces for an underlying platform.
Developer job responsibilities include:
• Write code and test cases
• Review code
• Participate in team standups / group planning exercises
• 5+ years in platform / backend services development
• Solid understanding of Scala (preferred) or Java
• Proficiency in building and debugging distributed systems
• Comfortable working on Linux-based systems
• Demonstrated JVM experience
• BS in Computer Science or related field
If you are interested in this Backend Developer position in Palo Alto, California then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Shelby Summers at 303-942-2417 or by email at Shelby.Summers@modis.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.