Are you ready to take on some of the world's most challenging software problems? At Intel, you can use your software skills to change the way people think about technology. You'll get to work with some of the smartest people in the business. If you consider yourself a coding virtuoso with a passion not only to learn, grow, and achieve, but also to make the world a better place, there may just be a place for you as an Application Developer at Intel.
As a member of the Intel IT team, you will be involved in analyzing, designing, developing, testing and deploying enterprise system solutions that drive productivity and improve the user experience in an iterative development process. This position may require working with a variety of programming languages and technologies. Intel Application Developers show a high ability to learn and work in a team in a constantly evolving environment
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- 3 months working with Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify customer needs.
- 3 months experience interpreting business requirements and provide design solutions that meet technical requirements
- 3 months experience developing capabilities and validate their functionality.
- 3 months working on document design specs, standards, and developer guides
- Graduation date in 2017, to begin work after completing your degree.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.