Do you have a curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques? Do you thrive in client facing environments? Are you an Adobe expert? Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Apply now!
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is hiring an Application Developer with subject matter expertise in designing, developing, and delivering Adobe Marketing Cloud and other Adobe technical solutions. Join our North American Customer Platforms consulting team and work with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries.
- Design, develop and support application solutions for Adobe products - primarily Adobe Experience Manager.(AEM)/Adobe CQ, but including Adobe Campaign (Neolane), Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics.
- Design and develop technology solutions including integrated Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions in our client environments and with Commerce, Cognitive, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) products.
- Perform unit and integration testing and facilitate troubleshooting as required.
- Collaborate across solutions and provide practical technical guidance to multi-solution development teams.
- Provide short-term advising during project start-up.
- Advise on challenges during project execution.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with clients and will be required to travel up to 75% or 4 days a week.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy, and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.