This is a data developer position seeking creative candidates who are keen on developing data solutions and desire to lead data architecture. This position is for developers who would be working on Oracle Data Warehousing and other leading data technologies. The candidates must have extensive hands on experience when it comes to project development and should have good exposure to analysis and design phases of projects.
Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solverQualifications:
- \t\t7+ years' experience in IT developing data solutions\t
- \t\tSolid hands on experience in Oracle 11g SQL PL/SQL Performance tuning Unix Skills are a must.\t
- \t\tExperience with ELT and ELT tools and processes with a good understanding of pros and cons of the designs\t
- \t\tGood Understanding of J2EE concepts Data As a Service paradigm Star Schema Dimension modelling OLTP ACID and data structures is a must\t
- \t\tExperience in financial industry working on financial reporting/regulatory projects is a plus. Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts Securities 101 Capital Markets 101 etc. is desirable.\t
- \t\tExperience working in an Agile team & working knowledge of SDLC processes\t
- \t\tB.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.