Oracle Data Warehouse Developer, Assistant Vice President
Company: State Street
Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Posted: December 08, 2017
Reference ID: R-532234
This is a data developer position seeking creative candidates who are keen on developing data solutions and desire to lead data architecture. This position is for developers who would be working on Oracle Data Warehousing and other leading data technologies. The candidates must have extensive hands on experience when it comes to project development and should have good exposure to analysis and design phases of projects.
Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
• 7+ years' experience in IT developing data solutions
• Solid hands on experience in Oracle 11g SQL PL/SQL Performance tuning Unix Skills are a must.
• Experience with ELT and ELT tools and processes with a good understanding of pros and cons of the designs
• Good Understanding of J2EE concepts Data As a Service paradigm Star Schema Dimension modelling OLTP ACID and data structures is a must
• Experience in financial industry working on financial reporting/regulatory projects is a plus. Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts is desirable.
• Experience working in an Agile team & working knowledge of SDLC processes
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field