DB2 and you will use a variety of tooling, including jUnit, Mocha, Chai, GitHub, Travis CI, Selenium, Cucumber, Docker in the IBM Cloud environment. In addition, you will have an opportunity to also learn and support Tax & Treasury Cognitive solutions using IBM Watson and other tools. What you'll do:Design, develop, deploy and maintain the IT Technical SolutionDemonstrate a clear pride of ownership for the IT Technical solutionActively participate in the Agile and DevOps development processPropose new ideas, relentless focus on quality and continuous improvementPerform root cause analysis of technical and process issues Looking for basic skills with:
- 1+ years Application Development experience
- Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, Node.js, Restful Web Services, Github, SQL
- Agile Development Practices (Scrum), Behavior Driven and Test Driven Development
- DevOps Practices including Automated Build, Test and Deployment and Static Analysis using tools and practices such as jUnit, Mocha, Chai, Mockito and/or Selenium, Cucumber, Travis CI, SonarQube, Docker
- Excellent communication skills and proven problem solving experience
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.