As an Application Development Advisor – AS/400 iSeries,you will be responsible and accountable for the quality and cohesion of solution architecture components within the PBM and Rx Claim application, along with their conformance to approved CVS Health IT standards and alignment with the future state of specialty system. This position is critical to ensuring the consistent alignment of technical solutions with the business goals and objectives of the supported unit.
The Application Development Advisor - AS/400iSeries is responsible for serving as a technical advisor by providing industry leading technical direction and guidance to application development projects, ensuring appropriate and cost effective application of CVS Health approved technologies.
This position can be located in either Richardson, TX or Buffalo Grove, IL.
As an Application Development Advisor - AS/400iSeries, you will:
* Ensure appropriate and effective data integration across multiple applications.
* Provide solutions and designing complex functionality within the Rx Claim application adjudication area.
* Lead assigned team projects.
* Mentor junior developers on the Application Development team.
* Provide subject matter expertise and review technica lsolutions and documentation within the application.
* Define departmental standards and guidelines while aligning solutions to the application architecture.
A little about us: