*** This is a full-time, permanent position with my client. They are not seeking a contract employee. Preference would be on local candidates in and around Nashville, TN. I am unable to used 3rd Party Recruiters or C2C candidates. ***
A Lead .Net Developer/Architect (C#/ASP.Net) job in Nashville, TN is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position will be a full-time position and come with a competitive salary, benefits, bonuses, etc.
If you a Developer that is seeking the thrill of only working on new development projects, versus maintenance and love to learn new skill sets, please read below.
Proven leadership and experience for a specific technology discipline and provide support and project work/leadership for the Development or Engineering practices at client site, depending upon their team assignment.
• Manage the successful completion of project initiatives on-time and within budget; completing project plans and maintaining project schedules and/or works with a Project Manager to do so
• Provide project team leadership and assist in structuring standards, best practices and procedures for delivering the solution successfully
• Contributes technically to solutions and assists in providing technical direction and senior-level envisioning for solutions
• Manages quality assurance by reviewing team's work and providing feedback in a positive and constructive manner
• Assesses customer needs and determines appropriate resources
• Regularly updates key client contacts as to status of project, handles serious customer concerns, involves Principal Consultant for critical issues
• As the client's trusted advisor, identify and pursue additional opportunities to provide value
• Writes detailed project plans, helps define items in the work breakdown structure of the SOW
• Provide pre-sales technical support, including client meetings, project discovery, and completing technical aspects of the proposal/statement of work
• Ability to understand customers' business and the impacts of technology on the business. Conducts assessments from a business perspective
• Transfer knowledge to customers as part of the delivery of services and through classroom instruction
• Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
• Expected to assist the Practice Lead in overall leadership of the assigned practice area
• Works with Principal Consultant to provide adequate opportunity for on-going skills training for members of Project Team(s)
• Mentor less experienced consultants and/or students/interns
• Ability to travel, overnight up to 25%.
• This position has a possibility of up to 60% local travel.
• Ability to travel independently to client sites; if by car, a valid driver's license or reliable method of transportation is required.
• Authorization to work in the US without sponsorship.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience/knowledge
• 2 or more Microsoft certifications
• 5+ Years' experience in .NET and object oriented programming
• 2-3 Years' team leadership experience
• Experience with agile process
• Proficient knowledge of and working experience with HTML, C# or Visual Basic (C# preferred), Microsoft SQL Server, .NET framework and IIS
• Experience and comfort with business analysis, requirements definition & vetting
• Prior experience in a professional services environment strongly preferred
• Experience with classic ASP and VB 6.0 a plus
• Entity Framework, NHibernate, or other ORMs
• Knowledge and prior use of Dependency Injection
• Familiarity of S.O.L.I.D. and D.R.Y. principles
Skills and Abilities:
• Utilize expert troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Ability to work independently/self-reliant and show initiative with minimum supervision
• Ability to quickly learn new technology and apply to appropriate business situations
• Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
• A true team player with commitment to success
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict time deadlines
• Ability to listen effectively and seek clarification
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly-changing environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with strong English language grammar skills
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in both negative and positive situations
• Responds well to questions
• Ability to present complex data effectively
• React well under pressure
• Accept responsibility for own actions
• Approach others in a tactful manner
• Follow through on commitments
• Contribute to building a positive team spirit
• Exhibit objectivity and openness to others' views
• Provide and welcome feedback
• Put success of team above own interests
• Treat others with respect and consideration regardless of status
• Strong analytical, design and problem solving skills
Preferred Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design, Event-driven architectures, and Command Query Responsibility Segregation
• Practical Experience in developing and managing product release pipelines using TFS Release Management, Grunt, Gulp or other automation tools
• Experience in designing and implementing cloud or hybrid-cloud application architectures
If interested in this Sr. C#/ASP.Net Developer job opportunity, please forward your resume to: Patrick.L.Johnson@adeccona.com
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Adecco Engineering & Technology
O: (615) 514-3494
C: (615) 585-6337
6900 Lenox Village Drive Suite #20
Nashville, TN 37211
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.