Veritas Document Solutions (www.veritas-solutions.com), part of the RR Donnelley family, designs and creates integrated solutions that provide the highest levels of personalized targeted communications to recipients. ..solutions that dramatically increase our clients' control and flexibility enabling targeted messaging and faster time to market.
Our technologically advanced approach enables us to provide custom solutions tailored to each client’s individual needs. From order initiation through accounting /cost allocation our solutions increase client control while reducing administrative burden.
Our core competencies are in the high-end variable print/fulfillment program arena. We are a single source provider for comprehensive and flexible solutions that encompass all aspects of a client’s products lifecycle. From pre-sale through post-sale and conception to delivery, we create and develop easy to use, yet extremely powerful communication tools. Our technologically advanced approach enables us to provide custom solutions tailored to each client’s individual needs.
From custom programming through manufacturing to fulfillment and distribution, Veritas is a single source provider.
IT Manager/Application Development Manager
The IT Manager’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This person will also define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Provide day to day management and support for IT Development teams.
- Maintain IT solution effectiveness, service delivery and operations efficiency.
- Partner with decision makers in the company to review and align IT strategies with company’s vision.
- Review project status with project managers and allocate resources.
- Interact with clients to manage issue resolution and in the quoting process.
- Performs annual performance and salary reviews, assessments and disciplinary/corrective action incidents.
- Build and develop IT team, which includes interviewing candidates, defining professional development opportunities, and providing ad hoc feedback.
- Responsibility and accountability for system changes
- Adhere to all policies and procedures related to security and protecting privacy of client and company information.
- Role will work directly with confidential client data containing protected health information and/or personally identifiable information and individual must complete annual HIPAA training.
- Support other tasks and responsibilities, both permanent and temporary as assigned or directed by management.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with 8+ years of relevant work experience is required.
- A minimum of 4+ years experience in leading or managing a team is required.
- Microsoft .NET code experience (.NET 3.5+)
- .NET Webforms and MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008 R2)
- Microsoft Server (2008 R2, 2012)
- Team Foundation Server
- Substantial experience in managing software development life cycle is required.
- Proficiency in budgeting, strategic planning and business administration.
- Proficiency in English.
- Process oriented development
- Large emphasis on time management
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Problem solving skills
- Jetbrains TeamCity
- CRM Systems (Salesforce, Dynamics, etc)
- Telerik RAD tools (ASP AJAX and Kendo)
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.