Robert Half Technology is partnering with a rapidly growing Global organization seeking a Lexmark OCR expert to join their team. The Lexmark OCR expert will focus on the implementation and execution of the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software Lexmark to automate key portions of Accounts Payable Process. The OCR Specialist will act as the subject matter expert pertaining to OCR technology and provide ongoing system support and maintenance. The Automation Specialist will define project objectives, as well as create and oversee quality control throughout the OCR life cycle.
• Run project to deploy Lexmark Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software to automate key portions of Dover Accounts Payable process.
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Act as the subject matter expert for Lexmark OCR technology; stay up to date with technology changes and application techniques
• For all future companies transitioning into shared services, lead the process of transitioning accounts payable from legacy systems onto Lexmark OCR
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Develop communication and plans around technology changes
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business (or related field of study)
• 5+ years of professional services experience preferably on automation and/or integration projects
• Accounts Payable process improvement and OCR implementation experience
• Ability to Engage with senior customer stake holders and understand expectations and business requirements
• Capture business requirements and translate them into system requirements documents, use case documents, process flow and UML diagrams
• Understand object oriented design and code architecture for reusability, scalability and resilience
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and complex IT environments with multiple integration points
• Successful track record of transforming back-office processes through digitization & automation in major change programs. Outcomes should include uplift in customer service and step change in operational efficiency.
• Experience with implementing and operationalizing of Lexmark software
• Is optimistic with a "can-do attitude."
• Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
• PMP Certification and/or A+ Certification
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.