Robert Half Technology is partnering with a rapidly growing Global organization seeking an Oracle Financials Techno-Functional Expert to join their team. The Finance Application Specialist (FAS) will focus on technology projects to drive improved automation within the shared service centers. On the Oracle side, this resource will work to design and develop enhancements to the Oracle Financial Platform, in areas that will improve automation including interfaces to/from key external systems. For the OCR portion of the role, this resource will focus on the implementation and execution of the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software Lexmark to automate key portions of Accounts Payable Process within Dover's finance shared services business. The Oracle and OCR Specialist will act as the subject matter expert pertaining to Oracle improvements, as well as OCR technology and provide ongoing system support and maintenance for OCR. This resource will define project objectives, as well as create and oversee quality control throughout the development life cycle for both Oracle and OCR initiatives. This resource will directly report into the IT pyramid, with a dotted line relationship to the Operations Manager, Shared Services. The Specialist will lead a small team of Oracle/OCR resources at various locations.
Oracle Financials Key Responsibilities:
This role will work closely with IT teams and Shared Services organization, especially the finance leadership team. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Run enhancement projects to improve financial processing on Oracle platform including but not limited to improving integration of data to and from Oracle.
• Partner effectively with IT organizations, with regard to making improvements in each of their respective Oracle platforms.
• Run project to deploy Lexmark Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software to automate key portions of Accounts Payable process.
• Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Act as the subject matter expert for Oracle and Lexmark OCR technology; stay up to date with technology changes and application techniques
• For all future companies transitioning into shared services, lead the process of transitioning accounts payable from legacy systems onto Lexmark OCR
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely fashion.
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Develop communication and plans around technology changes
For confidential consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.