Come work for a focus forward company who is focused on the intersection of brand promise, consumer needs, and emerging technology. We believe that where these three core drivers intersect, strong business outcomes can be achieved. We have learned throughout our collective experience that the best way to engage users is to create interactions that empower, inform, entertain, and overall make life and business easier.
Creating great product experiences is at the core of what this company does. Whether enterprise business applications or immersive consumer retail digital experiences, this company works to help their clients not only define what to do and how to do it, but also what should be done first and for whom, and what the qualities and features of that experience should be.
In this role you will be part strategist, part evangelist, part consumer and business advocate, part analyst, and always a full-on client partner for all level within our client's organization.
Your primary outputs of this role will be comprehensive product roadmaps supported by solid ROI arguments to deliver a transformative portfolio of digital products designed to catapult our client to the forefront of their industry.
In this role you will have direct access to all senior and executive level business stakeholders and therefore you must have exceptional "presence", strong team leadership qualities, and the ability to synthesize large amounts of data into key insights that are compelling and which ultimately prove to be objective product requirements and features.
The successful candidate will drive the following responsibilities and outputs, frequently in collaboration with other team members:
• You will assume primary responsibility for the following product management activities:
o Requirements documentation elicited directly from both business stakeholders and end users in collaboration with a Discovery team.
o Competitive assessments of technologies and features based on business objectives.
o SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) to the project at any point in its lifecycle.
o Product Backlog definition and grooming in collaboration with the full team.
o Key user stories and experiences definition in collaboration with Creative Directors, Business Analysts, and UX leads.
o Contribution to usability study goals and moderation.
o Multi-channel technology and consumer trend analysis to help drive insight relative to forward motion on a given product roadmap.
o Business cases (establishing Return On Investment)
o Product Roadmaps and prioritization
o Creative and Feature Ideation (in partnership with the Creative Director)
• Keep multiple development and design teams excited and harmonized around the goals of the products they are creating.
• Make priority decisions relative to feature releases and help manage client expectations on these decisions and expected outcomes.
• Facilitate quality checks on the product itself.
• Participate in Technical Release Planning and Quality Assurance.
• Create compelling written and graphical presentation materials and confidently present findings and feature/release updates for both clients and internal management.
• Drive demos of key features to business and technical stakeholders.
• Experience building at least two native mobile applications (ideally iOS and/or Android)
• Experience being a team lead on at least two projects
• .NET Development background
• Familiar with C# and Xamarin
If you or someone you know would be perfect for this role please contact Lauren, Nicole, or Alexa at 405-236-0202! We can't wait to meet you!
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.