Our client company is seeking a Software Development Manager experienced with Project management, leadership, communication, business acumen, technical aptitude, teamwork, decision-making ability and client focus. Develop and execute the plans associated with ongoing and overlapping releases of complex application software development. Providing direction to others, ensuring completion of assigned software development projects within appropriate schedule, setting tasks and quality guidelines, and allocating resources to project tasks Communicate clearly defined individual and team objectives to team members, resulting in their acceptance of those objectives.
• 10+ years in designing, architecting, developing, testing, and deploying J2EE applications
• Java, J2EE (EJB, JDBC, JMS, JSP),
• Adhere to the development methodology and SDLC
• Linux – shell scripting, navigation, etc.
• GWT or Angular
• XML – Xpath, JAXB, etc
MANAGEMENT AND SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Directly manages employees in the areas of Product Development.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; setting and evaluating work goals and objectives, appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
If you are interested in this position please contact Erin Hogan at email@example.com or 504-613-3370.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.