- Experience with ServiceNow,
Salesforce, SuccessFactors, SAP HANA or similar applications
- Knowledge of the CIO Organization
- Proficiency with ADS CIO Methodology,
ADS CIO Guide and CIO Application Testing framework
Professional Skill Requirements
- Basic program management skills
- Good leadership and teamwork skills
- Program estimating skills
- Project Excellence responsibility:
work plan creation & tracking, Leading Indicator leverage, QA
Oversight, Issues and Risk Management
- Operations Excellence responsibility:
understanding normal and monitoring, scalability planning, build test and
deployment automation, ASA compliance
- Good problem solving and critical
- Good solutioning skills
- Good functional acumen and process
- Good communication skills, verbal and
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to resolve any assigned
schedule and content risks
- Good negotiation and consensus
- Willingness to work in varying
business functions and capabilities
- Time management and organization
- Positive attitude
- Proactive mindset
- Demonstrated leadership in
professional settling; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and
collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.