Application Processor Position in Newark Delaware
The primary responsibility of the Application Processor is to successfully process Public Sector applications in a fast-paced production environment in which there is a high-level of responsibility around quality, detail and accuracy:
On any given day, you may be required to perform tasks in any of the following areas -
Mailroom - All incoming mail must be sorted, scanned and delivered to the appropriate area. Part of the process includes lifting mail tubs that could weigh up to 20 lbs. This process requires standing, bending, and or sitting. Since the mail is at specific times, this is not the only function that you will perform during the shift.
Batching Applications - this area is very clerical, primarily sitting. You will be opening envelopes, removing applications, checks and other documents. You will be responsible for accurately calculating required fees as well as validating information is accurately captured. The documents are bundled and prepared for scanning. Dependent on the document validation process, some documents may be prepared to be returned.
Scanning Applications - To scan the documents, you will be required to stand for the majority of the shift. Part of the process will be to clean the machines in preparation for imaging, continually reviewing images for quality assurance. In addition to scanning documents, you will also process checks for imaging and endorsement to be presented to the paying bank. Lifting and bending is required.
Data Entry - this function is performed sporadically based on volume, there may be days where you will perform data entry continuously and other days where this will not be a main function
Application Dispatch - this function is responsible to reconcile the documents that will be returned to the customer. Various reconcilements and verifications are done. Lifting of 40lbs or more is required. Some PC work in excel and access is required - but training is provided. Identify potential problems with applications and escalate to management
To be considered for this position, please use the "APPLY NOW" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position please contact Alicia Espinal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 3 shifts available - The current schedules are listed below
* Full Time Weekend Shift (Thursday - Sunday, 7:00am - 5:30pm)
* 2nd Shift -(Monday - Thursday 3:00pm - 11:30pm, Friday 1:00pm - 9:30pm & ***Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm; off every Sunday & Tuesday)
* 3rd Shift -(Sunday - Thursday, 11:00pm - 7:30am & ***Saturday 9:00am - 5:30pm; off every Tuesday and Friday)
*** During Saturday Blitz (normally February thru April) all Saturday hours will be 1:30pm - 10:00 pm ***
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring quick, accurate and secure application processing* Reviewing, batching and scanning applications* Data entry of applications when neededCandidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:* Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills* Must have basic computer skills * High School Diploma or GED equivalent* Must be able to successfully complete a fingerprint background, criminal background, drug test, credit check, education verification, employment verifications and provide at least two prior supervisory referencesAdecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.