Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
State Street is looking for a talented Support Analyst to add to the current Production Technical Support Team. You will have an opportunity to work with a number of applications, clients and keep up with the various technology trends in the market. The ideal candidate is exceptionally talented, motivated and has a passion for working with clients, development and infrastructure teams.
Experience - 6 to 8 years of experience in providing technical support for production applications and infrastructure with at least 3 years of client facing work experience.
Background - Should have working experience supporting applications in SaaS environments and good understanding of IT infrastructures.
Knowledge, Technical Skills and Ability -
- Experience with Windows and Linux system administration
- Must have experience deploying applications in production environments
- Must have experience in at least one scripting language
- Experience in setting up and monitoring batch jobs
- Experience with monitoring production applications and infrastructure
- Working knowledge in databases such SQL Server, Oracle
- Troubleshooting client issues in the Production environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of web applications
- Willingness to work in various shifts
- Work with clients troubleshooting the issues in production environments.
- Deploy applications using manual and automated processes in various environments.
- Work closely with development & IT infrastructure teams to deliver H/W environments
- Monitor and support production applications and environments
- Document and maintain installation and operations procedures.
- Participate in deployment and configuration management activities.
- Support audit process in User Management, Access Management, and Security related activities.
- Desired Education: Bachelors' degree in Computer science or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
Job Opening ID
State Street Job ID: 169402
Location: Princeton, NJ
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.