Application Production Support Analyst, AVP
State Street is looking for a talented Support Analyst to add to the current Production Technical Support Team. You will have an opportunity to work with a number of applications clients and keep up with the various technology trends in the market. The ideal candidate is exceptionally talented motivated and has a passion for working with clients development and infrastructure teams.
Experience - 6 to 8 years of experience in providing technical support for production applications and infrastructure with at least 3 years of client facing work experience.
Background - Should have working experience supporting applications in SaaS environments and good understanding of IT infrastructures.
Knowledge Technical Skills and Ability -
- Experience with Windows and Linux system administration
- Must have experience deploying applications in production environments
- Must have experience in at least one scripting language
- Experience in setting up and monitoring batch jobs
- Experience with monitoring production applications and infrastructure
- Working knowledge in databases such SQL Server Oracle
- Troubleshooting client issues in the Production environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of web applications
- Willingness to work in various shifts
- Work with clients troubleshooting the issues in production environments.
- Deploy applications using manual and automated processes in various environments.
- Work closely with development & IT infrastructure teams to deliver H/W environments
- Monitor and support production applications and environments
- Document and maintain installation and operations procedures.
- Participate in deployment and configuration management activities.
- Support audit process in User Management Access Management and Security related activities.
- Desired Education: Bachelors' degree in Computer science or Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology