As an Application Production Support Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Specialty business of CVS Health. You will ensure the quality of Application and Production Support delivered meets business need, contractual obligations,and service level agreements. You will have indirect oversight to contractors regarding performance and productivity expectations while partnering with the Vendor Team Lead to guarantee that resources are being allocated appropriately.
As part of the Tier 1 Production Support team, you will support a key division of CVS Health, working with the application side of the company and their impact on the PBM and Mail Order business. You will directly collaborate with vendors and clients,helping to resolve any application issues that arise.
You will initiate and promote service improvements by monitoring and controlling the services delivered by both full-time employees and third party service providers. You will manage the day-to-day workflow and concerns of the team,researching and resolving issues and recommending process improvements.
Additional responsibilities of the Application Production Support Manager include:
* Resolving day-to-day production issues while committing to 99.97% service availability goals for business users.
* Working out of a ticket queue to investigate and resolve ticket concerns.
* Following up on after hour pages,performing the due diligence required to make certain tickets issues have been addressed, closed, or assigned to the applicable department for resolution.
* Process blocking issues and determine process enhancements to keep similar problems from reoccurring in the future.
* Researching, triaging, and resolving application issues.
A little about us: