Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current for an Entry level Administrative Assistant - Secretary job in Nashville, TN. This is a long term temporary job opportunity. As an Entry level Administrative Assistant - Secretary, you will be responsible for entering and verifying alphanumeric data. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this and Entry level Administrative Assistant - Secretary job include:
• Enters and verifies alphanumeric data from a variety of sources, including paper-based, electronic and phone, into a computer database
• Handles complex functions or transactions, including priority accounts or transactions that require error-free work
• Assist customers applying for handgun permits
• Mail opening and prepping for next day business
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent, preferred
• Microsoft Office Experience strongly preferred
• Reliable transportation and the ability to successfully pass drug and background screenings
Schedule includes an 8 hour shift, evening hours, between 1p-10pm. The schedule is set directly be the client, but candidates must be available during that time frame. Work days are Monday - Sunday with Saturdays mandatory. Weekend work will be required and may work 5 out of the 7 day work week.
Pay for this position is $10.00hr. This is a temporary long term opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Data Entry job in Nashville, TN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.