- Minimum of 12 years of experience with strong sales, delivery, relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service provider
- Minimum of one year experience in one of the following industries: Retail, Consumer Product Goods, Automotive or Life Science Products
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with or exposure to an IPP organization
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites
- Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model
- Proven capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Proven experience in a rapidly growing account
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Bachelors or MBA degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- A technology delivery background with strong client-facing skills
- At least five years of previous experience in any of the top IPPs with particular exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth
- Good understanding of the IPP competitive landscape
- Ability to articulate Accenture’s value proposition to the client (educating the client about the efficiencies our tools and accelerators)
- Package’ unstructured pieces of work into an outlined scope
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a deal and MSAs with a client
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with an ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.