- Minimum of 12 years of experience with strong sales, delivery, relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers Minimum of one year experience in one of the following industries: Retail / CPG Products
- Extensive work experience in a global delivery center and client sites
- Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model
- Demonstrated capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP level client contacts
- Deep Account Management and Project Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly growing account
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Bachelors or MBA degree
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- A technology delivery background with strong client-facing skills
- At least five years of previous experience in any of the top IPPs with particular exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth
- Good understanding of the IPP competitive landscape
- Ability to articulate Accenture’s value proposition to the client (educating the client about the efficiencies our tools and accelerators)
- Package’ unstructured pieces of work into an outlined scope
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a deal and MSAs with a client
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with an ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.