A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
Lightpath develops customized, commercial telecommunications services and solutions for medium- and large-size businesses, including hospitals and schools in the New York Tri-State area.
The Lightpath Application Support Analyst provides direct support for business unit requirements and supports Lightpath Applications and its end users. Acts as the interdepartmental interface between the business users and the Operations and Development Department. Responsible for performing support, ad hoc reporting, training, research and problem resolution. Provides recommendations for improved procedures or policies, which will lead to better utilization of the system resources. Assists in establishing departmental goals and priorities. The Support Analyst is assigned to one or more complex and/or visible requests. Adds new rate plans, packages, components, discounts and products. Maintains existing rate plan tables for usage, recurring charges, non-recurring charges, contracts, discounts and other adjunct tables required to process billing records through the billing system. Analyzes and corrects problem orders that are not being processed through the order management system. Provides direct assistance to users in utilizing and interpreting software tools and products, including interfacing with software vendors to provide solutions to business problems.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Training in or experience with Salesforce, LifeRay, Kenan, Oracle and SQL, communication & file transfer protocols and other related application software.
• 1-3 Years of Software Support experience within an information systems group, preferably in telecommunications, cable TV, Internet services, or in a related broadband business support.
• Ability to handle multiple projects independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to complete moderate to complex assignments and projects.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Demonstrate outstanding decision making skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.