An Application Support Analyst II job in Hillsboro, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. In this role, you will be the primary technical and process expert in their service area and will work in collaboration with developers, business stakeholders, and other technology teams that impact their end to end business process area of expertise. Must have Salesforce Administrator (201) and Salesforce Developer Certified (401) and Advanced Administrator (211) Certification and a Bachelor Degree to be considered.
Application Support Analyst II job responsibilities include:
• Resolve technical and functional support issues, performing trend analysis and identifying enhancements to reduce support requests, and collaborating with development teams to improve the design of new functionality.
• Must be agile and able to support multiple priorities
• Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
- Manages tasks and projects in a fast-paced support environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations
- Collaborate with the development scrum teams and other interconnected IT groups to optimize the end-to-end process including monitoring,deployment and support
- Implement monitoring services to proactively identify issues
- Maintains updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Actively transfers knowledge throughout organization, participates in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, leads knowledge sharing sessions, and mentors junior staff and new hires
- Maintain and demonstrate 100% compliance with all written security policies, SOX procedures, and change management controls
• 6-8 years previous Salesforce application development or support with a minimum 300-seat environment handling all aspects of CRM, case management and platform maintenance
• Understanding of best practices regarding Salesforce implementations, including design patterns, release management, deployment strategies, and testing best practices
• Mandatory Certs: Salesforce Administrator (201) and Salesforce Developer Certified (401) and Advanced Administrator (211) Certification
• Demonstrated ability to manage overall business initiative or several components of a large, complex project with direct experience in Agile and Scrum
• Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Force.com IDE, Migration Tool and Web Services
• Familiarity with SOX protocols, Change Management and Release Management principles and processes
• Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
If you are interested in this Application Support Analyst II job opportunity in Hillsboro, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Lori Kay at (503) 535-2574 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.