- Minimum of 8 plus years overall experience with a minimum of 4 plus years in strong sales, relationship management and account management experience in the IT services industry with top tier global delivery service providers
- Minimum of 3 plus years’ promoting new technology services in digital, cloud, big data, enterprise applications and application outsourcing
- Minimum of 3 plus years’ experience selling large deals in managed services, application outsourcing, outcome based service delivery and commercial models
- Minimum of 3 plus years’ proven capability to building relationships with CXO/Director/VP/CTO business level client contacts
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the following verticals: Healthcare or Life Sciences
- Two plus years’ of previous experience in any of the top IPPs with particular exposure to leveraging a similar model to drive growth Experience of working in a Global Delivery Model
- Deep Account Management experience
- Knowledge of industry specific products, services and solutions
- Good understanding of industry specific business issues and drivers
- Proven experience of rapidly growing an account
- Hands-on experience with proposal/RFP creation and leading RFP/proposal presentations
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Wide variety of IT and business consulting engagement experience
- Bachelors or MBA degree
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of the IPP competitive landscape
- Ability to articulate Accenture’s value proposition to the client (educating the client about the efficiencies our tools and accelerators)
- Package’ unstructured pieces of work into an outlined scope
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of a deal and MSAs with a client
- Ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.