PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includesâ€‹ Consumer Products, Retail, Travel andTransportation clients.â€‹
Our Application Technology consultants provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business including Mobility integration. This high performing team works with various types of technologies and software framework such as
Java, .Net, iOS, HTML5, ESBs, advises on the software development life-cycle, and helps architect and develop specific applications for clients. Additionally, they assist with integration of new applications and quality management and testing.
Our clients are focused on improving business performance, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from transactions. Our growing Consumer Markets industry team provides strategy, management, technology and risk consulting services to help a diverse set of clients around the world anticipate and address their most complex business challenges. This industry vertical team includes Consumer Products, Retail, Travel and Transportation clients.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
- Leading a key workstream in engagements, staying educated on current trends, and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process; and,
- Contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstreams.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs, including the following areas:
- Architecting, designing, and implementing next generation deployment architecture and automation solutions;
- Owning and leading initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing;
- Working in fast-paced, agile, and focused enterprise teams;
- Leveraging a working knowledge of multiple development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall);
- Demonstrating an understanding of DevOps principles and proven ability implementing an end-to-end DevOps toolchain, including CI/CD, automation, infrastructure as code, configuration as code, blue/green deployments, and rolling deployments;
- Demonstrating an understanding and knowledge of cloud service offerings from major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Leveraging an extensive and hands-on understanding of services of one major cloud provider, such as compute, storage, network, monitoring, application services, deployment, and analytics;
- Modeling cloud and network infrastructure concepts, including load balancing, failover, disaster recovery, CDNs, availability zones, redundancy techniques, firewalls, and security approaches;
- Acting as a Subject Matter Specialist in DevOps industry leading practices with various cloud based concepts, tools and services such as Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management;
- Leveraging knowledge of container technology (e.g., Docker, Vagrant), container management, and orchestration toolsets (e.g., Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarn) with in depth knowledge and hands-on experience in one of the products in each of these categories;
- Managing microservices-based environment;.
- Implementing, maintaining, and improving Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments;
- Reviewing existing system architecture, designing, and suggesting improvements for better efficacy and efficiency;
- Leveraging use of DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, Maven, Nagios, Logstash, test automation tools (HP, IBM, Selenium, etc.), static analysis tools (VeraCode, SonarSource, etc.) and security tools (HP, IBM, etc.);
- Demonstrating experience in Cloud security (SAML/oAuth2/IAM/SAML); and,